Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bodybuilding.com Is Still The Biggest Disinformation Agent


“We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality.” - Judy Garland

If you control media, you control people. Period. When the eyes don't see and the ears don't hear – it does not exist. Today, I posted information on the forum of bodybuilding.com explaining logically why Layne Norton is not a natural bodybuilder. Received a ton of “reps” in a matter of minutes, only to be banned and my thread to be deleted.

Bodybuilding.com is no different than the corrupt and paid “journalists” in the mainstream media. Here are the three main reasons why bodybuilding.com is one of the biggest disinformation agents in the world of bodybuilding.

1.Bodybuilding.com has power and reach

I had a link to one of my posts and in a matter of minutes there were 200 new visitors, which means that there are thousands of people on bodybuilding.com every single hour of the day. This is power, because mainstream information reaches more people, and logically affects the mindset of the majority.

2.Bodybuilding.com is exploiting and misinforming beginner bodybuilders

I've read a lot of the threads in the teen section only to find out that most people there are so deep into the matrix that they won't be able to see the truth, even if Jesus descended from heaven and told it to them. The majority of the topics are still about creatine, protein powders and other equally pointless ideas such as: “is my forearm too big for my dick”, “how to make a girl that does not like me like me”, “should I inject amino acids in my ass”, “can I have the physique of Ronnie Coleman if I drink my sperm”, “should I shave my nails”, “what size thongs do you wear”, “why is there no scoop in my 10lbs bag of whey protein”, “does mom think I am gay”, “I want to fuck mom but my sister is hotter”, “is Dorian Yates natural”, “can I become Gregg Valentino if I drink sun oil”, “Christmas countdown”, “I have small arms and I am going to kill myself”and too many more to count.

3. BIG BROTHER is watching you



By the looks of it you are banned on bodybuilding.com unless you glorify the placebo effect of supplements. The minute someone tries to break the dogma a ban occurs. Unless your opinion has been approved by the BIG BROTHER it's considered unworthy. How is that different than Stalin's regime ?

The moto of bodybuilding.com is: bow, blow and keep the flow.

Some people are so deep into the rabbit hole that they wouldn't be able to recognize reality, even if it bites them in the ass. They continue to bow to self-proclaimed experts like the Hodge Twins or other YouTube “brahs” who don't have a drop of integrity and would blow anybody for a small amount of FEDERAL RESERVER NOTES.

To be honest, I've been in similar position when I didn't know any better. It took me a lot of time to learn very SIMPLE truths. Thanks to the amount of deception I encountered in the muscle world I was able to open my eyes about many other avenues which are technically not related to weights at all. But the principles are the same.

BIG BROTHER is watching you.



30 comments:

  1. Is the calisthenic Pavel a.k.a. TheFortress on Youtube natural? Seems authentic, but most of the time perception fools us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://m.youtube.com/user/TheF0rtress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural but not sure why people need someone to tell them what a push-up is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok thanks. To entertain bored people/receiving more clicks for redundant stuff on youtube and giving people the confirmation they're doing a push-up right. I like some of his training sessions though, a mix of strength and cardio training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoy your articles, though some of them seem to be repetitive regarding tje content (still entertaining though).

    Off-topic question: Can I reach my "natural physical maximum" by just doing push ups, pull ups, sprint sets for lower body parts and leg raises for years (even if not as fast as lifting heavy weights)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoy your articles, though some of them seem to be repetitive regarding tje content (still entertaining though).

    Off-topic question: Can I reach my "natural physical maximum" by just doing push ups, pull ups, sprint sets for lower body parts and leg raises for years (even if not as fast as lifting heavy weights)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's more than possible. The gym is another scam.

      Delete
    2. please make a thread about gyms being scams

      Delete
  7. Unfortunately the saying you pay for your ignorance is so true regarding all bodybuilding and fitness sites. Agree with you that they are almost 100% bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you think about the guy over on Muslce for Life. Do you think he built his current physique naturally or is he on something and just trying to sell his books?

    http://www.muscleforlife.com/chest-workout-best-chest-exercises/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't know if this will work....

    http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r713/DrunknMunky00/mike-matthews-upper-chest_zpsf01413e7.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, his physique is possible naturally but only for a few. I've been in a lot of gyms over the years and the juicers are much more than one would think. I've seen guys on steroids who look worse than this fella.

      But even if he is using is probably something relatively mild. Keep in mind that this photo is edited, he has put water on his chest. in other words it's a manipulation.

      While it may sound a little hypocritical I advise people to stay away from magic routines. Yes, I know i have sites BUT I don't use some gay salesman tactics.

      Delete
  10. Wow. Your web site is mentioned on Raw Iron forums. You have arrived. Congradulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha what so special about that?

      Delete
    2. It is that even the old guys now realize the real secret was using steroids.Their old idols have been shown to have feet of clay.

      Delete
  11. http://distilleryimage4.ak.instagram.com/40efee4280f811e2b9a022000a1fa535_7.jpg is Frank Medrano natty? Looks super shredded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a personal contact ( not a friend but somebody I knew ) woh was super shredded and natural. He looked like that: http://spider.noxis.net/pub/fit/milko-070214.jpg.

      But he had very favorable genetics for leanness and was lean since the beginning.

      I doubt Medrano is a true natty. Low doses bus till doses.

      Delete
  12. bodybuilding.com sucks, most people there believe they can look like Liar Angelov Naturally.

    off topic: What do you think about this guy transformation, i think he used steroids, he is 5 feet 7 inches and weights 170 pounds, he said he got that in less than a year of doing weights before he was using bodyweight exersises.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158459413

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its more likely he lied about the time line. We also have to admit that the dude did have a good foundation of muscles. He got big because he eat big. Take not he is huge but also VERY FAT! T Honestly he look alot better doing calisthenics cause like it or not when he starts to cut he will look exactly like the once on the calisthenics so no point!

      Delete
    2. He gained more muscle in a year than most people gain naturally during their whole training career.

      Also the things he says make no sense - he was able to do "every move imaginable" and yet he considered himself "weak".

      Just another expert on youtube. A new one is born everyday.

      If people what is possible to achieve naturally most would never bother starting.

      Delete
  13. I just shared today's article you wrote on my fb page . Thought I was the only person voicing this message. I've been in the industry for over 35 years and started at Gold's in SM on Main St. with all the Golden Era boys.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is the consuming sugar straight after workout is important even true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to consume some fast carbs after workout, but any kind of food is still ok.

      Delete
  15. Great stuff. I do think that if you are going to "out" the bodybuilders of the past, you need to provide some sort of proof, rather than just using a formula to justify your argument. There are guys who could be huge without drugs. I watched a documentary about the boxer, Jack Johnson... he was a big guy, and if he was a bodybuilder, would have been huge. At the same time, I'm glad you are helping educate people about the truth. I began bodybuilding as a teenager and eventually got frustrated that I was no where near the size of my idols. Now I'm 47 and started taking low doses of testosterone, due to having low T, and am making great gains. I also switched to HIT a couple of years ago and that method of exercise definitely yields the best results. I can work out once a week and get better results than 3 or 4 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do people in all sports take drugs or are there any famous sports players that are good without them for example nadal, christiano ronaldo, bruce lee etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhahha are you 10? All athletes take drugs.

      Delete