Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dr. Sarno and TMS


Repetitive stress injuries (RSI) or tendinitis were a big problem for me when I was younger. You can read my story in detail here

In this particular post I have collected clips from YouTube where the main principle behind the work of Dr. Sarno is explained. All I can say is that from my experience it works all the time. Recently I had an extremely painful toothache. I went to the dentist and he said everything is fine. He even made some X-rays of my teeth. The pain didn't stop. It was crucial. Seriously. I took a load of Ibuprofen, aspirin and one more pain killer in one day. The pain did not go away. Then I decided to go over my tendinitis stories one more time and found all those videos. After a few days I was a new person. I don't know what was the reason but it was Dr. Sarno's ideas that saved me again. Here are the clips:





It may sound crazy but it sure as hell works. Once again my full story can be found here.