Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dr. Sarno and TMS


Repetitive stress injuries (RSI) or tendinitis were a big problem for me when I was younger. You can read my story in detail here

In this particular post I have collected clips from YouTube where the main principle behind the work of Dr. Sarno is explained. All I can say is that from my experience it works all the time. Recently I had an extremely painful toothache. I went to the dentist and he said everything is fine. He even made some X-rays of my teeth. The pain didn't stop. It was crucial. Seriously. I took a load of Ibuprofen, aspirin and one more pain killer in one day. The pain did not go away. Then I decided to go over my tendinitis stories one more time and found all those videos. After a few days I was a new person. I don't know what was the reason but it was Dr. Sarno's ideas that saved me again. Here are the clips:





It may sound crazy but it sure as hell works. Once again my full story can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete